Current Round

Current Round

Welcome

So you have all decided to join the fantasy hockey keeper league I have hastily and with great effort put together.

I'm sure there are many questions and I hope the following can answer a few of them.

  1. I know most of you personally but for those of you that don't, My name is Zach Boslett and I am currently ending my Sophomore year at Point Park University. I am a gigantic Penguins fan but I am also an NHL fan and I love watching a good hockey game. I am also a Colorado Avalanche and Columbus Blue Jackets (yeah I'm the one) fan as well. I have large animosity towards the Red Wings, Flyers and Capitals for obvious reasons (I'm not a fan of bright loud colors... duh.)

  2. I am starting this league because I was invited to join a keeper league as a replacement team about 4 years into the league. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience but I missed out on crafting my own team... something that I wanted to do. Several friends of mine have expressed that same desire so here we are.

  3. The league fee will be dealt with at a later date - I am just concerned right now with trying to get the league underway, strike while the iron is hot etc.

  4. The draft will commence TOMORROW so everyone watch you email inboxes over the next several weeks because this draft will be done through email. Once you get the draft email you will understand completely how the drafting process works. It is a very visual thing that needs to be explained in email.

  5. The official copy of the rules will be posted after this post for all to peruse. Any questions about the rules can be added as a comment in that post or emailed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment